Health Data Library is currently in a beta testing phase. During this period, all of our visualisation tools are free to registered users. In this period we will be working to add tools for exploring a broad range of NHS topics, including:
- A&E four-hour target performance
- Delayed transfers of care (DTOCs)
- Patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs)
- Cancer waiting times
- Friends and Family Test (FFT)
- Hospital mortality
- Ambulance clinical and system indicators
- 111 performance
- Patient satisfaction with general practice
- CQC ratings
- Number of care home beds available per 1000 head of population
Not all of these topics will be immediately available, but they will all be added over the course of the beta phase.
Our visualisations are powered by data from UK Health Facts meaning that they will be continually updated and that the underlying numbers have been rigorously checked for accuracy.
Alongside the visualisations we will be bringing you expert analysis on topics of interest to healthcare decision makers, showing you how to move from raw data to useful insights.
Sign up today, and join us as we build a unique resource for anyone working in health or social care in England.